Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm new at this...

Well, this is new for me.  I'm thinking outside of my box.  Trying new things.  So be patient with me....please.

I enjoy being in a woman's group.  I'm always up for good discussion.  I like "doing life" with my friends.  I love the Word of God and nothing is more exciting than to see spiritual growth in the making.  That's what Tuesday mornings have been for me.  I've been meeting with my friends for the last 5 years.  The groups varies, the day may change.  But the idea is still the same.  Getting to know my God in a deeper way by digging into his word and sharing thoughts with my friends.

That's what this blog is about.  A new step for Tuesdays.  We'll still be meeting for study on Tuesday mornings (starting at Clocker's, but the venue may change).  But I'll also have the lessons and points of discussion posted  each week.  I hope that you will share ideas here, as well.

So,  here's to  something new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment