Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting Ready for Study this Fall

Wow!  I can't believe it's been so long since I last blogged.  Where has the summer gone? 
Looking forward to getting started with Hebrews.  I'm trying to get the lesson posted in a way that can be printed off more easily.  So excuse my posting and deleting, please.  I'll figure it out eventually.

We'll meet on Tuesday, Sept. 6 @ 8:00am.  We'll start at Mc D's on 248 and discuss a meeting place then.  I have the first four lessons ready.  Go ahead and do Lesson 1 for next week. 

I have a big event coming up.  My first 5K!!  This Saturday!  Doug & I have been running (I use that term very loosely) for the past year and a half.  It's time to push my limits!  Last week, we actually ran the 3 miles that we think will be the course.  And survived!!  I'm excited and just a little scared.  But I think it will be a great time.  It's a fund raiser for K-Life and I'm sure we'll know a lot of people there.

Oh yeah,  you may have gotten an email from my hotmail account last month.  I apologize for that.  I got hacked and have lost all contact info.  Lost my whole account.  So my new e-mail address is   LoriWhite201@gmail.com .  If you would, please send me a little note so that I have your address in my new mail.  Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment